Sunday, December 11, 2005

Still there

Were still in Iraq (probably) at this point of time (December of 2006 2005 [--ed.]) and I'm still fine and dandy with that because after all I want to keep that sweet oil flowing even if it means blood of my countremen. The Iraq War: a gift that just keeps on giving (a war fought for political purposes). To bad (for me- from my point of view- Jonah) that Bush approval ratings is in the tank even though teh war for political purpose should of take care of that but hey didn't I already explain that dhigners don't have to make sense. We just tell you waht to do, not make sense. Thats Democrats department LOL.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coool! This should be like 1 of the MAIN blogs. Way to go bro

Jimm

3:54 AM  
Blogger The Apologist said...

Diddo. 1 of the main blogs. Definetly.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home