Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Almost 2000

We're coming up on 2000 militarys deaths in Iraq soon. You know waht my only reaction is? It kinda of gives me a rush. To know the power we have to snuff out young lives like that for no meaningfulness. We got Iraq's oil and thats the important thing. BWT I was totally badmouthing Cindy Sheehan all that time she was in the news in private (to my buddies), I just didn't do it on this my blog. (Sorry I forgot) but I'll make up for it- Cindy your a COMMIE who doesn't like GOD.

p.s. Whoever is indicted (in the future), like even if it's Libby or someone, I stand by Bush no matter how much culture of corruptions he generates.

5 Comments:

Blogger iraqwarnotright said...

YAH UR GUY'S (dingar's) are all aliek UR ALL LIEK 'OOH KILING OF INACENT ARAB'S/MUSLAM IS SOOO COOL" HAY DINGAR WHY DONT UR TRY AND GO GET KILED UR SELF'S THAN SEE IF UR THINK ITS SO COOL. (kiling inocant IRAQI's - muslam's ect)

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spatchcock says:

How the hell do you pronounce 'dhingers' anyway?

Does it rhyme with singers? fingers? whingers? What the hell?

ps I forgot to turn on my spell-mischecker.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is TOTALLY RIGHT (wing) to start wars even wehn wrong. like it would be nice to start a wrong war in your kitchen wehn you are sleeping.

get it?

4:23 PM  
Blogger iraqwarnotright said...

oh yah IM am dingar to IM totally agree wiht IRW abuot war of IRaq was right (i.e this is santire)

6:17 PM  
Blogger EvilPundit said...

This is a GRATE blog I agre with it.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home